Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Downers Grove, IL we are a world-class contract manufacturer producing wholesome baked goods, snacks and packaged foods for many of the world’s leading food companies. As one of the largest and fastest growing food co-manufacturing companies in the US, we are the proud owner and operator of over 35 facilities globally. Our nearly 10,000 employee-strong organization is leading the way and setting new standards for quality, safety, flexibility and efficiency while feeding families around the globe.
Hearthside’s exceptional growth stems from its ability to address real-world problems for customers of all shapes and sizes, and by our resolute commitment to our belief that there are no great companies without great culture. Our culture of personal empowerment enables growth, learning, and continuous improvement every day!
We are steadfast in our ambition to be the indispensable and most trusted partner to our customers and need your help to do it! Join Hearthside and enjoy a competitive package, outstanding benefits and a diverse work environment.
What We Want to Give You
We offer a competitive wage and wide array of benefits including: • health/dental/vision insurance • flex spending accounts • short & long-term disability • paid holidays and vacation • bonus opportunities (referral, production, etc.).
The Senior SharePoint Administrator role is responsible for the development and support of the information systems needed for our customers. Position involves programming, program and database design, UI builds, documentation and extensive customer interaction.
Duties may include, but are not limited to the following:
• Oversee and support the information system needs of the businesses’ internal and external customers.
• At any given time, may be responsible for multiple major projects.
• Maintain a high level of customer communication to insure responsiveness to their needs and that the client/customer is aware of the capabilities and limitations of our systems.
• Organize and document the programs and systems under their jurisdiction for internal and external customer use.
• Must be willing to provide off-hours support, when requested.
• Assist and advise in the support of SharePoint, both legacy On-Prem and SharePoint Online instances.
• May give technical direction, training or assistance to others in the department as appropriate and needed.
• Work as a willing and active team member.
Required Competencies & Knowledge:
Demonstrated history of:
• Experience with a database oriented language in a networked environment. Preference given to experience with MS SQL and Azure SQL
• Programming languages used in Visual Studio.Net and storage and auditing in Azure Dev Ops.
• Ability to learn and support various other key business systems
• Working knowledge of IT best practices, including security protocols and policies
• Experience in developing in a thin clientthin server network and environment
• UI construction – interactive forms & workflows. Preference given to experience with SharePoint, and Nintex products: both on-prem and workflow cloud.
• Operational reporting in SharePoint, Power BI, Cognos and MS SQL
• Generate and meet appropriate program objectives, and the persistence necessary to ensure high levels of quality and effectiveness
• Support and manage a high volume of tasks
• Adapt to new situations and challenges, as circumstances demand
• Stay abreast to technology: new and emerging developments in the field of servers, programming, networking and telecommunications
• Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
• Document effectively for use by end users, HFS support desk, and other IT resources
• Demonstrate effective work & communications with all levels of the organization
• Lead ‘best in class’ behaviors with focus on safety, quality, and policy adherence
• Computer science or related degree is preferred.
• 3 or more years experience in software programming and design.
Hearthside is an Equal Opportunity Employer.