Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Downers Grove, IL we are a world-class contract manufacturer producing wholesome baked goods, snacks and packaged foods for many of the world’s leading food companies. As one of the largest and fastest growing food co-manufacturing companies in the US, we are the proud owner and operator of over 35 facilities globally. Our nearly 10,000 employee-strong organization is leading the way and setting new standards for quality, safety, flexibility and efficiency while feeding families around the globe.
Hearthside’s exceptional growth stems from its ability to address real-world problems for customers of all shapes and sizes, and by our resolute commitment to our belief that there are no great companies without great culture. Our culture of personal empowerment enables growth, learning, and continuous improvement every day!
We are steadfast in our ambition to be the indispensable and most trusted partner to our customers and need your help to do it! Join Hearthside and enjoy a competitive package, outstanding benefits and a diverse work environment.
Who We Are:
With over 11,000 employees at 43 production facilities in the US, Canada and Europe, Hearthside Food Solutions is one of the fastest growing food companies and the industry’s largest contract manufacturer. Our secret to success? Our people. We know an investment in our people is an investment in our company. By empowering employees through skill development and career advancement opportunities, we emphasize a culture of continuous improvement – both for the business and our people.
What We Offer:
We offer a competitive wage and wide array of benefits including: • health/dental/vision insurance • flex spending accounts • short & long-term disability • paid holidays and vacation • bonuses opportunities (referral, production, etc.).Who We Are:
The Skilled Packer is responsible for packing quality product into trays, cartons, bags or containers. Identify acceptable or unacceptable product quality per customer requirements both before and after the product is packed. Keep work area clean and organized.
• Ability to work in light to moderate noise levels; hearing protection may be required.
• Walk up to 400 yards to work and break areas.
• Repetitive pulling/pushing throughout shift
• Stand eight hours per shift.
• Push/pull items up 20 lbs.
• Ability to work in fast paced environment in close proximity to others.
• Ability to twist and bend repetitively
• May work near moving mechanical parts and may be exposed to fumes, airborne particles and vibration.
• Ability to stand in one spot
• Bending/Swooping and pulling
• Receptive to new ideas, concepts and procedures.
• Receptive and responsive to constructive criticism.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
• Basic math and reading skills.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision and at times independently.
Hearthside is an Equal Opportunity Employer.