Starting Rate $17.40/hr. PLUS Shift Premium for 2nd & 3rd Shift !
Join us for OPEN INTERVIEWS on 5/24 from 11am-2pm!
• Pack quality product into trays, cartons, bags or containers.
• Identify acceptable or unacceptable product quality per customer requirements both before and after product is packed.
• Keep work area clean and organized.
• Place product in trays, bags, cartons or containers.
• Load trays, bags or cartons into machines.
• Perform required housekeeping to keep work areas clean such as sweeping floors, putting trash in trash containers and picking up product from floor.
• Perform assignments on all lines and rotates to all line positions.
• Count product.
• Visually identify quality or bad product before and after it is packed. Remove/sort unacceptable product.
• Place product or scrap in designated color-coded containers.
• Follow Good Manufacturing Practices (G.M.P.’s) at all times.
• Verbally communicate instructions, problems, etc. to co-workers, supervisors and employees from all departments.
• Work in close proximity to co-workers.
• Work with minimal supervision and at times independently.
• Meet Company attendance standards of start and end time for work as scheduled.
• Comply with all safety, health and environmental regulations as prescribed by law.
• Comply with Company rules, regulations and policies.
• May perform other functions as assigned.
• Any foreign materials found in product or ingredient needs to be reported to a supervisor immediately.
• Read scale to check package weights.
• Reaching with hands/arms throughout shift.
• Ability to use hands and fingers.
• Ability to see, hear and talk.
• Ability to lift/move up to 50 lbs.
• Ability to work in light to moderate noise levels; hearing protection may be required.
• Walk up to 400 yards to work and break areas.
• Communicate in English to give and acknowledge instructions/problems.
• Physical and mental ability to work in excess of 40 hours per week.
• Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions to practical situations.
• Stand eight hours per shift.
• Repetitive reaching over head, under and across throughout shift.
• Push/pull items up to 100 lbs. with assistance.
• May crawl under equipment to reach work area.
• May climb stairs and ladders to platform 7-10 feet high.
• Perform general housekeeping, including sweeping, mopping, etc.
• May climb steps to and from work and break areas.
• Good hand/eye coordination and manual dexterity for repetitive tasks.
• Ability to work in fast paced environment in close proximity to others.
• Ability to distinguish colors.
• Possess basic math skills to perform simple counting, adding and subtracting.
• Ability to work in variable temperatures and weather conditions.
• Repetitive bending, stooping and twisting throughout shift.
• Ability to work in wet, humid areas.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
• Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram and schedule form.
• Ability to work well with others in stressful situations and meet deadlines as necessary.
• May work near moving mechanical parts and ay be exposed to fumes, airborne particles and vibration.
• Receptive to new ideas, concepts and procedures.
• Receptive and responsive to constructive criticism.
• Maintain harmonious working relations with employees from all departments.
• Maintain harmonious working relations with management from all levels.
• Communicate effectively with all employees and management.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
• High school diploma or G.E.D. preferred.
• Basic math and reading skills.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision and at times independently.