WHO WE ARE
With over 11,000 employees at over 40 facilities across US & Europe, Hearthside Food Solutions is one of the fastest growing food companies and the industry’s largest contract manufacturer. Our secret to success? Our people. We know an investment in our people is an investment in our company. We strive to understand our team members and support them however we can. By empowering employees through skill development and career advancement opportunities, we emphasize a culture of continuous improvement – both for the business and our people. We want team members that will support us in owning safety together – speaking up when they see a problem. When we focus on our people and safety, it ensures we all are driving better performance as well as on time delivery to our customers
WHAT WE WANT TO GIVE YOU
We offer a competitive wage and wide array of benefits including: • health/dental/vision insurance • flex spending accounts • short & long-term disability • paid holidays and vacation • bonus opportunities (referral, production, etc.).
MAINTENANCE MANAGER ROLE OVERVIEW
The Maintenance Manager is responsible for leading, developing, managing and executing all aspects for maintenance with customers, suppliers, local and corporate-wide HFS employees and the manufacturing staff. The incumbent is also responsible for the supervising, training and mentoring members of the Maintenance department. This position exists to ensure the production equipment is properly maintained in order to produce and package all products.
Duties may include, but are not limited to the following:
• Responsible for leading, developing, managing and executing all aspects for maintenance with customers, suppliers, local and corporate-wide HFS employees and the manufacturing staff.
• Responsible for the creation and delivery of all key performance indicators (KPIs) and objectives for the Maintenance department.
• Responsible for maintaining key equipment parts inventory, managing the Preventative Maintenance (PM) program, managing the Work Order system and managing the overall day-to-day activities of the Maintenance department.
• Develop, maintain and continuously improve on all standard operating procedures as they relate to our maintenance programs (predictive and preventative) to meet all company and customer requirements.
• Requires partnering with Corporate HFS regarding corporate programs and best practices.
• Maintain a safety, sanitation and GMP awareness within the department.
Required Competencies & Knowledge:
• Hearthside procurement, products and production processes
• Knowledge and experience with EAM and SAP
• Knowledge of OSHA regulations and standards
• Demonstrated proficiency in a multi-craft maintenance role and continuous improvement
is required. Experience in PLC programming a plus.
• Demonstrated proficiency in developing both predictive and preventative maintenance programs.
• Maintaining harmonious relationships and effectively communicating with all customers, suppliers, local and corporate-wide HFS employees and manufacturing staff.
• Be detailed-oriented, have strong self-confidence and leadership skills and have excellent oral and written communication skills.
Proficiency in: MS Office Suite, EAM and SAp
• Bachelor’s degree in business/technical-related field is required.
• Five (5) – Seven (7) years of related work experience, including experience managing and leading a Maintenance department in the Food Industry.
• Must be detailed-oriented, have strong self-confidence and leadership skills and have excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Must be able to uphold Hearthside’s mission, vision and values on a daily basis.