Who We Are:
With over 11,000 employees at 43 production facilities in the US, Canada and Europe, Hearthside Food Solutions is one of the fastest growing food companies and the industry’s largest contract manufacturer. Our secret to success? Our people. We know an investment in our people is an investment in our company. By empowering employees through skill development and career advancement opportunities, we emphasize a culture of continuous improvement – both for the business and our people.
What We Offer:
We offer a competitive wage and wide array of benefits including: • health/dental/vision insurance • flex spending accounts • short & long-term disability • paid holidays and vacation • bonuses opportunities (referral, production, etc.).
• Ensures that all production, office, lunch and break areas are maintained, clean, and orderly.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Clean production areas as needed or as assigned.
• Clean bathrooms in the plant areas as well as office areas.
• Clean break and lunch areas as needed or assigned.
• Maintain outside perimeter of facility in clean and proper condition.
• Remove snow from entrances of buildings and sidewalks as needed.
• Other duties as assigned.
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, climb or balance. In addition, some facilities are multi-level and may require ascending or descending stairs.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
• The employee must frequently move and/or lift up to 25 pounds.
• Able to communicate and take direction from the Sanitation Supervisor or Group Leader Sanitation.
• The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts; fumes or airborne particles; outside weather conditions; risk of electrical shock and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
• Multi-shift production operations may be expansive, noisy, wet/humid and vary in temperature from refrigerated environment, ambient or warm in summer months depending on facility.