Who We Are:
With over 11,000 employees at 43 production facilities in the US, Canada and Europe, Hearthside Food Solutions is one of the fastest growing food companies and the industry’s largest contract manufacturer. Our secret to success? Our people. We know an investment in our people is an investment in our company. By empowering employees through skill development and career advancement opportunities, we emphasize a culture of continuous improvement – both for the business and our people.
What We Offer:
We offer a competitive wage and wide array of benefits including: • health/dental/vision insurance • flex spending accounts • short & long-term disability • paid holidays and vacation • bonuses opportunities (referral, production, etc.).
• We have a variety of general labor openings throughout our facilities. Previous manufacturing experience isn’t needed! What is important is a strong work ethic and ability to work in a team environment! You might be mixing products, weighing/scaling material, packaging material, or supplying our lines with product. Whatever role you are assigned to, you will need to be reliable and able to work within industry standard Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s) at all times. Some of the GMP’s will vary by location (i.e., artificial nails/eyelashes, nail polish, jewelry, etc. cannot be worn while producing and/or packaging food products).
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Inspect product for quality and any signs of foreign material contamination.
• Supply production lines as needed.
• Responsible for correct placement of product on line or in containers, boxes, or pallets.
• Maintains works area in a clean and organized manner.
• Performs all other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
• Must be knowledgeable in GMPs or the willingness to learn.
• Sufficient math skills.
• Must have the ability to understand and follow all safety policies and procedures
• Ability to read and write in English preferred.
• High school diploma or equivalent is preferred
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• This is a manufacturing environment and there will be an exposure to a variety of machines, noise levels, and varying temperatures.
• This is a team environment; all employees must be able to work together and communicate in a respectful and professional manner.
• Must be able to work necessary overtime based on staffing needs and customer demand, as well as across shifts.
• Ability to stand and work with your hands throughout the duration of the shift.
• Ability to lift at least 25lbs.
• Depending on which location, our environments can be very cold or very warm.
Equal Opportunity Employer. Veterans Encouraged to Apply.