NOW HIRING ALL SHIFTS
$2,000 sign-on bonus / $1.00 hour Shift Premium for 2nd and 3rd Shifts.
Who We Are:
With over 11,000 employees at over 40 facilities across US & Europe, Hearthside Food Solutions is one of the fastest growing food companies and the industry’s largest contract manufacturer. Our secret to success? Our people. We know an investment in our people is an investment in our company. We strive to understand our team members and support them however we can. By empowering employees through skill development and career advancement opportunities, we emphasize a culture of continuous improvement – both for the business and our people. We want team members that will support us in owning safety together – speaking up when they see a problem. When we focus on our people and safety, it ensures we all are driving better performance as well as on time delivery to our customers!
What We Want to Give You:
We offer a competitive wage and wide array of benefits including:
• health/dental/vision insurance
• flex spending accounts
• short & long-term disability
• paid holidays and vacation
• bonus opportunities (referral, production, etc.).
We are looking for a responsible and self-motivated individual to plan layout, install and repair wiring, electrical fixtures, apparatus, and control equipment. Must be able and willing to follow directions as issued by supervisor.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• To plan or modify installations to minimize waste of materials, provide access for future maintenance and avoid unsightly, hazardous and unreliable wiring, consistent with specifications and local electrical codes.
• Frequently work near moving mechanical parts and may be exposed to electric shock, fumes, airborne particles and vibration.
• Ability to handle multiple priorities and task. Prepare sketches showing location of wiring equipment. Follow diagrams and /or blueprints, ensuring that concealed wiring is installed before completion of future walls, ceilings and flooring.
• Measure, cut, bend, thread, assemble and install electrical conduit. Pull wires through conduit. Splice wires from terminal leads.
• Connect wiring to lighting fixtures and power equipment. Install, control and distribute apparatuses such as switches, relays and circuit-breaker panels. Connect power cables to equipment, such as electric or motor, and install grounding leads.
• Test continuity of circuit to ensure electrical compatibility and safety of components with testing instruments, such as multi meter for ohms, volts, amps and oscilloscope.
• Observe functioning of installed equipment or system to detect hazards and need for adjustments, relocation or replacement. Repair faulty equipment or systems.
• This position requires that all Good Manufacturing Practices (G.M.P.’s) are followed at all times must be familiar with GMP requirements and the employee handbook.
• Any foreign materials found in product or ingredients need to be reported to a supervisor immediately.
• This position requires the incumbent to verbally communicate instructions, problems, etc. to co-workers, supervisors and associates.
• Maintain and promotes harmonious working relations with all plant employees from all department, include management at all levels.
• Comply with all safety, health and environmental regulations as prescribed by law and company policies.
• The incumbent will meet Company attendance standards, rules, regulations and policies as well as comply with all safety, health and environmental regulations as prescribed by law.
• May work near moving mechanical parts and may be exposed to fumes, airborne particles and vibrations.
• Other duties as assigned.
Work Environment and Physical Requirements:
• Ability to lift/move up to 100 lbs. and push/pull over 1,000 lbs. with assistance.
• Ability to work in light to moderate noise levels; hearing protection may be required.
• May need to apply concepts such as add, subtract, multiply and divided as wells as fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions to practical situations.
• Must be able to distinguish colors.
• Crawl, climb stairs and ladders combined with repetitive bending, stooping and twisting throughout shift..
• Communicate in English to give and acknowledge instructions/problems.
• Perform general housekeeping.
• Good hand/eye coordination and manual dexterity for repetitive task.
• Ability to work in fast pace environment in close proximity to others.
• Ability to work in variable temperatures and weather conditions.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and manuals.
• Must work well with others and maintain harmonious working relationships with employees in all departments.
• Ability to work in stressful situations and meeting deadlines as necessary.
• May be required to work in high precarious places and /or in outside weather conditions.
• Fifth year college or university program certificate; or minimum of five years related experience/training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Journeyman level qualifications.
• Ability to use mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, equipment. Must be accurate and detail-oriented.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Veterans Encouraged to Apply.