Looking for 2nd Shift
The Janitor has the accountability for accurately carrying out general sanitation tasks in accordance with established quality and safety procedures and policies. This position has no supervisory authority.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary duties and responsibilities of the Janitor consist of but are not limited to:
• Responsible for carrying out general sanitation in accordance with established quality and safety procedures and policies.
• Operates and maintains specialized cleaning equipment.
• Communicates status of assignment with Support Leader.
• May be exposed to strong cleaning chemicals/solvents
• Completes all applicable documentation
• Responsible for cleaning production work areas, outside premises and warehouse as assigned.
• Other duties consist of mopping, sanitizing machinery, cleaning walls, floors, production rooms, and storage areas.
• Performs all other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• High school diploma or GED required
• Has an excellent work ethic and attendance record
• Receives & interprets verbal and written instructions accurately
• Confronts challenging situations with a problem solving mentality
• Demonstrates active participation in solutions and continually finds ways to improve processes
• Ability to interact and work well with a wide variety of people and departments
• Shows a sense of urgency as well as composure through tight deadlines